Thursday, October 11, 2007

YLAST PAPER TMR.



finally the day will arrive tmr, where we sit for our last paper :D
oh by the way, HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY TO AUNT AND UNCLE :D
it's really very amazing that they have been together for 25 YEARS!
hahas, wishing them ever-lasting love :DDDDDDDD
made something for both aunt and uncle, will not show it first.
just afraid that it might be divulged (x
anyways after exams there is gonna be some NICE POSTS :D
1. 3E2 FHM SPECIAL! :D
2. Top 3 most outcasted pupils in 3E2 ( not confirmed )
that's about it ;D
oh yeah, i've thought of a really nice phrase for people
1.who just cant stand me,
2.calls me "sissy" , "gay" etc
3.people who idle their time away by calling my names and acting "blur" about it.



You laugh at me cause I'm different,
but I laugh at you cause you're all the same.











:D















No comments: