Friday, October 05, 2007

YKE WENJIE



have i ever told you i like my chinese name alot? :D
a lot of people call me by my chinese name, which im quite fine with it :D
lessons were uber boring today.
english was free period, maths was trying to study and chem was just doing tys.
for a moment life seemed insignificant.
anyway i think im becoming a MILK FREAK.
nowadays whenever i reach home i'll be like drinking milk :DDD
oh yeah farewell party for 4E5N was today, rather touching :D
anyways one of the programme was a speech given by sec 4 representative,
and Mr Full Moon Ass was saying that his friend is gonna give a speech next year,
just like how the graduating sec 4 did.
and i blatantly cussed under my breath, saying how it'll never happen. :D
I fucking hate it when people say things about me and can still fake a smile
like they didnt do anything. SCREW THEM.
okay just gonna show two pictures before i go off :


told you i love my name loads :D
mug.sleep.mug
muawh muawh muawh :DD
I asked G to grant me a simple life where i could smile like how i used to be,
where i could always be carefree and free from complications.
and somehow it came true.
although it came in a different way, im sort of enlightened to think in another way :D

No comments: