Saturday, October 20, 2007


YdumbDumbDUMB.


today was one of the most dumbest day I've ever had.


DUMB THING #1:



as usual it was Saturday and Denise and me had to go for the tutoring programme. :D
butbutbut I totally forgot what time we had to reach and Denise had forgotten too.
so we've decided to meet at eleven and have our branch :D
actually it was ME who said to meet at eleven
and I thought the tutoring starts at 1.30, that's why I asked her to come out at eleven. :D
so we were eating when suddenly :
A: We have to reach there at 1.30 rights?
D: I thought it's 2.30?
A: *stunned* 2.30!?!? I remembered it was 1.30 what.
I was totally stunned cause if It was really 2.30, then we have like 3 more hours!
so I asked Denise what we should do :D
D: I dont know, ask Hidayah
A: *took out phone to call Hidayah*
A: Hello Hidayah, what time does the tutoring programme start?
H: 2.30
By this time, I was laughing like hell and didnt know what to do.
So after eating we went to walk around Np.


DUMB THING #2:



So after idling around, we reached Harvey Norman.
I was thinking : "Just Nice! Can develop some photos!"
so I went to develop some photos and while waiting we were walking around HN.
then a LG touchscreen radio caught my eye :
A: omgosh look at this! *twirling my finger effortlessly to increase the volume*
*take note that the radio wasnt playing any songs at that period of time*
AND I turned the volume to almost the highest
D: Eh, so cool ! *twirling in another direction to decrease volume*
Denise didnt decrease the volume too much therefore volume was still quite high.
A: *touched the Play button once*
the radio was loading but I was getting impatient so I touched it again and it paused.
So i thought there were no CDs inside of smth and I said :
A: Eh, how come cannot play one?
*touched the play button again*
D: *saw radio loading* It is loading luh. *points to the loading icon*
RADIO: *burst out a mortifying english song*
A: *laughing non-stop and walking away*
D: *stunned there for 3 secs, paused the song and walk away*
for the next few mins i kept laughing at my stupidity and Denise too. ((X
anyway it was my fault that i turned the volume so high!
and somemore it was damn embarrassing!
anyway after that went to find BITCH, with her hair uncombed cause
she woke up late thus the name given : BITCH :D
talked downstairs before going up to her house.
I'll just skip the tutoring since there's nothing humiliating or whatsoever.
except for some P6 biatches acting like sec 1 wannabes.
PLEASE, PUSH-POPS ARE FOR LOSERS :D

No comments: