Tuesday, October 16, 2007

YIT HURTS.


had a whole day course today, even had to stay back until 4 plus.
anyway tmr is the last session so let's not grumble and bear with it. :/
course today consist of making a train, flooring and sky.
and time really passes very quickly.
gonna post my TOO - TOO TRAIN :D



to that person, please freaking mind your attitude.
what's with all the crap about ripping things off blogs?
and please, over a mere post? you got to be kidding me.
you must be thinking what has this got to do with me.
well, blame your attitude and my bad mood today.
just because someone ripped smth off your blog, you scolded that person.
HELLO? here's my question:
WHERE did you get that fucking post from?
oh, dont tell me from the internet cause it would make it a fucking blatant lie.
periodically YOU just got it from someone else's post!
AND that makes you nothing different from the victim, NOTHING!
at least the victim doesnt gets angry if someone steals the post, unlike you.
so if you can do it, why cant the victim!?



I promised you before that if your heart breaks, i'll put back the pieces.
But whose gonna put back the pieces if MY heart breaks?

No comments: