Thursday, October 18, 2007




YSINGAPORE SLINGERS VS MELBOURNE TIGERS.


after watching yesterday's Basketball match, it left me with total DISGUST.
not that the whole basketball match was a disappointment BUT
the way Singaporeans treated our foreign players!
I really cringed when I saw how they treated the Melbourne players!
Almost all the spectators were supporting Singapore, except for some,
which were mainly Cindy Sis,Gary,Alan,Me and the two people sitting next to me.
It's not that we do not support Singapore (of course we do!) ,
but at least show some support for the Melbourne players !!!
They came all the way to Singapore to play basketball,
and dont tell me all you can do is BOO at them?
There was total, read my lips, T-O-T-A-L silence when the Melbourne players scored.
There wasnt even claps from the spectators except from US!
I mean, what's wrong with just clapping for them?
AND when the Singapore players scored, the whole crowd was roaring with JOY.
Oh, and when the Melbourne players didnt score,
the host will play lots of different sounds like GUA GUA GUA or*ball bouncing off* etc.
AND when the Melbourne players have a foul throw,
the spectators were Boo-ing and making loads of noises, hoping to distract the player!
whereas if it was Singapore players having a foul throw,
the whole court will be in pin-drop silence!
The attitude of the spectators really pisses me off
THEREFORE for the whole game, I was supporting the MELBOURNE TIGERS.
not only me, but the four of us AND the two people sitting beside me.
Oh, did I tell you that when the S'pore players went into the court,
it was a GRAND entrance ?
I guess the spectators never realised :
Would THEY be sitting there if not for the MELBOURNE TIGERS playing?





















Final Score :
Singapore Slingers VS Melbourne Tigers
95 : 106
Oh, some blondie-wannabe was being unreasonable yesterday.
Yesterday they were giving out posters of the Singapore Slingers,
so we were sitting on the third row, her two sons? on the second row,
and 3 children with her on the first row.
So they were giving out posters of Singapore Slingers and the four of us wanted it
(told you we were supportive of Singapore Players! :D)
so I went to the second row to take four and the two people beside me wanted too,
so that biatch took two and turned to the back.
Then suddenly the two people beside me
said never mind and went down to take for themselves.
So I wanted to help her passed it to her two sons on the second row,
and when I grabbed the posters, she pulled it back and made a sound like she
was sucking elephant BALLS. Zzz.
It never pays to be nice, trust me.
Dont try to act like a blondie if you cant, biatch. ((:

No comments: