Friday, June 20, 2008

fruitful day!



today is one of the most educational days of my life.

yes, don't get me wrong. EDUCATIONAL!

despite not being able to join my Clique and some other friends while they bask in the sunlight and cycle away, I was stuck at home sleeping like a log till half past 11 when I woke up to get ready to go for my dental appointment. In the end when we reached there(we = momo and pork), the dentist said that my teeth was perfect so it wouldnt be worth the cost to just have my teeth polished since it cost 50 bucks just to have it polished.

I love it when the dentist praises me! :D

okay, anyway that wasn't the fruitful part. The fruitful part was when after lunch, I went to Borders to get a few books and read some others too! I didn't know it was so much fun reading and I just kept going on till it was evening. what's more I bought two books for myself! :DD*

*note happiness

okay. random post, I know. I just thought it was nice to read books. *smiles in agreement*
people, pack your bags! it's 3 more days to SCHOOL!

No comments: