Monday, June 02, 2008

Tweens acting GLAM.




Literature Seminar was fun? Haha.
the whole time we were asking questions about the novel :D
just gonna post pictures and shut up :D
in case you are wondering, my title is together with the time at the top of the post. ((((:










I love taking pictures with Benjamin! (:
he's the only one I know of who can pout his lips and still look freaking cute.
I did one of his like and turned out like I was constipated. Zz.
after that went back to Yishun and jogging! haha.
Thank you KOH for jogging 1/2 a round with me! haha! ^.^
yeah, I have to continue the other 1 1/2 round without anyone.
almost died when I finished. Completed it in around 35 minutes.
and just now in my eagerness to open the bottle drink, I cut myself. ><
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DIGRESS!

okay okay, what the fuck is wrong with tweens acting all grandeur and .. glamorous?!?!
after my run I was walking one round inside the park and I sat under one of the shelters.
Then came three girls in school uniform :
Girl One : (in chinese) eh, I wna play the swing, you all wna play ?
Girls Two and Three : *noticing there's a guy in one of the swings.* *shakes head*
Girl One : Huh!? Okay loh. *Makes a step on the sand, look at her shoes and
stand there, not moving."
Girl Two : Eh, you dont wna play is it? I go and play.
Girl One : AHH! No, I wna play. *rushes to the unoccupied swing.*
Girl Two and Three : *sits on the concrete stool chatting away*
what the hell is wrong with people these days?
if you wna do something, then do it!
Don't stand there and contemplate whether or not to do it, gosh!
What's more Tween One was trying to walk as softly as possible
so that sand wont get into her shoes!
Seriously, the moment I saw that, I cringed and went back home straight.
Please, if you wna be Glamour Queen, I'll be Elvis Presley.
act like your age, please.
End Of Digress.
Literature and English Seminar tmr! :D

No comments: