Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i'm lovin' it!



I mean that I'm loving my life! Haha. I dont know why. I used to think that life was all dull and boring and all I could do was whine all day but now, I think it has taken a change. Anyway I was telling Momo how awful I look with the reddish brown tone yesterday but when I woke up today, all the red spots are gone! and I totally look like a malay now! :D anyway just now I went to the passion run website and realised that the race results are out! Don't worry, I made a screenshot of it so that everyone can laugh at me! *roll eyes*

this was only the race result, wait till you see the photo :

yeah, I look like I was sashaying down the carpet. Zzz. Anyway there was a total of 209 people who ran for the Competitive Mens Junior 10km and I came in on the 137th WHICH I think was an achievement compared to last year when I ran in an hour and 15 mins. In case you are wondering why are there 2 timings, one was when I cross the 5km which was the half of the race and the second timing was the total time I took to complete the race (:

alright, enough embarrassment. school's gonna reopen in 5 more days!

say (: to friends, canteen food, laughter, bubble tea, gossip, bitching, MORE canteen food, no more boredom, no more staying-at-home-all-day-and-doing-nothing!

say ): to stress, mock exams, prelims, oral, grotesque teachers, lessons, after school lessons, and the whole reason why we're studying our ass off : O LEVELS.

ahhh... reality bites!

No comments: