Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Langka-weeee!



the trip was oh-so-FABULOUS!

(:

not even a smiley face can describe the trip! Everything there is perfect except how a CHINA lady accused me of breaking her stuff which I will not care to elaborate. If you want the full details, ask me. (:

Day ONE :
reached there at around 8pm and took a bus to Holiday Villa, which was our hotel. Had dinner and roam about the resort as well as some of the places outside the resort.



Day TWO:
Had breakfast at Resort and saw this very beautiful Brazilian baby. The mom was kind enough to let us take pictures with baby George (that's his name). After that went island hopping and saw a mountain that formed the "Pregnant Lady" and saw how eagles feed on meat and even got to play at the beach! :D after that went back and it was free and easy so we went shopping!




Day THREE:
went to the Underwater world and followed by the Cable Car ride. Was excited by the Underwater world at first but was a little disappointed when their idea of a underwater world was our idea of a zoo. Went for the cable car ride and after that was just shopping and more shopping (:


Day FOUR and FIVE:
whole two days were spent on playing water sports! (: haha. I don't have any pictures of the water sports but only some of my after-water-sports tone when shopping. ((:

anyway on the fifth day my skin was so painful I was literally screaming my head off! I had to put a mask to cool my skin and let it cool down but the first few minutes was torturous! well, guess I've done all the posting I have to. You better appreciate it! Took me quite a while to edit and post the pictures. School's gonna open in approximately one week and homework? Let's just say Some* of them are not done.

*Some : ALL except POA.

No comments: