Monday, June 09, 2008

I sure do have BFFs!




just when I thought life's boring, everything changes. (:
I really can't imagine what life would have been without Clique and BFs.
yesterday, or should I say TODAY at 1AM in the morning, I received a call from
Benji dearest and Usachan dearest who were happily energised and called me
while I was in the midst of flipping around on my bed.
they were rather disappointed to find that I wasn't asleep.
so I chatted around 5 minutes with them and I could hear that they
were full of energy cause they weren't using their sleepy voices.
and just a while ago I received a message from silly boy saying :
SB: "Yo! Tomorrow me sent all those geo people off for their trip,
after that we all go eat breakfast...want?"
I dont know why but all of a sudden I feel so loved and appreciated! :D
I SURE DO HAVE FRIENDS I CAN CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
AND PEOPLE TO GO OUT FOR MEALS WITH!

what was I thinking when you just ditch me to one side?
if you wanna do that, then stay far away from me!
toodles, unappreciative nobody! :D

I know, random post! :D
Geography people are going to Bintan!
and Lady Tori's gone for her holidays!
I'll miss Bestie!
I'll miss Bitch!
I'll miss Kazu!
I'll miss Usachan!
I'll miss Yellow Angel!
I'll miss Lady Tori!
I'll miss Superwoman!
I'll miss God Girl!
I'll miss Benji!


















:(
























No comments: