Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm getting mad.

In case some of you people did not read my post yesterday which I've deleted due to some reasons, I was saying that recently a lot of weird things have been happening to me. 2 days ago my shoelace snapped and now my shoe has a very weird knot jutting out of nowhere. Yesterday I went out of the lift at the sixth floor instead of the eighth floor and didn't notice until I saw a "new" door. TODAY was no exception.

AND
I
HOPE
TOMORROW
WON'T
BE
WORSE.

Today after school I went home and bathe like usual and met Bestie, Kazu and Bitch at 6. After that we proceeded to the mac at 200 plus and studied there. After studying Bitch went home, Kazu took a bus, Bestie walked with her and I took the bus opposite. So after a while bus 800 came. Went up WITHOUT knowing it would bring me ALL AROUND YISHUN. And yes, it travelled along the outskirts of yishun, went to 100 plus, 700 plus and even BACK AT THE MAC WHERE WE STUDIED before it decided to go back to the interchange. I almost died on the bus. Literally. Zzz. And so I reached home rather late and I'm tired.

Night. God Bless Me.

So are you going to stay at home all day and not come to school?

No comments: