Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I always thought it was me.

Before I start I just wanna tell LULZ-er that WE, which are the ones that are taking the O LEVELS this year are not going to waste our precious time away fighting with YOU, who is not taking O LEVELS. Even if you are, you make yourself seem like all hope is lost. Get a life, be SOMEBODY.

Now on to why I am here today. Recently a lot of things have been happening and some things are way beyond my control. Some people like to make my life miserable but no matter how hard they try, they fail. I may not have what you find attractive about the other person or I may not possess what the other person have, but I am a human being too. I have feelings. I'm not going to elaborate on what I want to say. Just one last thing:


Face it, X. You don't need me anymore.
Ask yourself that deep inside your heart.

No comments: