Friday, October 03, 2008

No more lessons.

I just realised all lessons proper had ended today, which means no more sitting in classrooms and listening to teachers rant as if their lives depended on it. (Come to think of it, their lifes do depend on it.) Okay, so for every lesson I have a partner. Let's just name one thing I'll miss from all my partners :

English: Serena Goh.
Haha, super fun sitting with her. She'll crack jokes and I'll crack mine and we'll laugh like crazy. Not to forget Adel Geow and Vanessa Chan sitting in front of us. And we'll always share our answers for compo. Heh. Love them loads! Two of them are in my Charlie Angel Crew and one is Lady Tori. Haha. Love you guys loads!

Mother Tongue(Math/Science): Joan Tan, Yuwon Ng, Crystal Koh, Sheena Leong.
The first three is if they didn't go for Mother Tongue lessons. Sheena is my full time partner and the others part time. Haha(: Love cracking jokes with them. We have Joan trying to tickle me, Bitch talking without thinking and Crystal being angelic and studying. Haha. Sheena would just study with me too(: Love them loads too! <3

POA: Same as above.
I have Joan sitting in front, Yuwon and Crystal at the back and Sheena beside(: Haha. it's really fun when we are asked to do our work but we'll just sit there and talk non-stop. What's more it's the only "classroom" with air conditioners.

Literature: Basically the whole class, but namely Adel Geow, Vanessa Chan, Benjamin Liew and Ridduan B Kasman.
Yep, should be able to guess it. Haha. Benjamin never fails to make us laugh in Literature. I still remember everyone sat for this Off Centre quiz for the first time and everyone came up with ridiculous answers. And I have Ridduan sitting beside me reminding me that I am off centre and struggling to fit into society and how I would draw his hand depending on my mood. Haha (: Love them loads! :D

Math: Either Crystal Koh and Vanessa Chan or Ridduan B Kasman.
Math was always very fun, but it depends. If I sit with Vanessa and Crystal, it'll be laugh till mad kind of fun. But if I sit with Ridduan it'll be irritated to death kind of fun. Sitting with Crystal and Vanessa is like those sec 2 days where we played like hell together with Hanafi(: and sitting with Ridduan is kind of alright. He's the only person in my history that can make you so pissed off that you don't wanna talk to him AND make you smile later as if nothing happened all in one day. Miraculous, I know. Maybe I just laugh too easily. Heh(: Love them loads.

Science: Joan Tan.
Haha, she'll just come and sit behind me and talk non-stop and tickle me and pull my fringe or hair and loads of things. Haha, love the times when we talk non-stop! :D And we'll just sit together and do our work or laugh at the silliest stuff. haha! Love bestie! :D

Humanities: Baboon aka Muhd.
Haha, this has to be one of my best partners!(: He's the only one that can see literally how Im feeling today. For example, if Im tired, he will say something like: "Alex, you look tired". I'm rather surprised by it actually. Haha. And we'll keep nudging each other and squeeze each other's thighs so hard that it hurts. And he will trick me by asking me to look at something and when I turn I don't see anything which in turn will make him laugh. Zz. Love baboon! (:

Alright, I'm done. There's nothing much for homeroom cause we're all sitting according to our register numbers. Haha. I'm so gonna miss class. ):



No comments: