Monday, October 27, 2008

Tough week coming!

I am so very happy and blessed to have such goodie two shoes friends!
I've been unsupervised for the last 48 hours(& counting) and my friends were all there for me! :D
Thank you Bestie, Bitch and Kazu for your wonderful and entertaining accompaniment!
Thank you Silly Boy for asking me out for dinner!
Thank you Yew Fai for chatting with me till late at night! (By late I mean 2am in the morning!)
Thank you Superwoman for your motherly care!
Thank you Timothy for lending a listening year to my rantings again!
Thank you Usachan for asking me to your house to study!
Love my bff, bfs and gfs to bits! Even though I lack supervision it's like there's still them to supervise me. Haha(: Seriously, what more can I ask for? I have Everything I need and wanted. Nothing matters to me more now AND IN THE FUTURE! :D

Crap, I know. But who doesn't like crap? (:
This week is full of papers. We, or rather, I have History, Physics, Math and POA to sit for this week and after this week we can sort of take a breather(:

Anyway went to eat dinner with Silly Boy today and met Superwoman, Timothy and Weiyang so we sat together and Timothy started joking about some really funny stuff that I can't remember. Haha. Something about students taking exams in the parade square and chief invigilators having to drive around to invigilate. Haha((:

Alright, fun's over! Pfffft.

No comments: