Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week3: The Other Side.

Am so sorry for the lack of posts. I know I have already missed lots of weeks of APAW but I'll try to upload as much as possible (:




everything's been happening so fast lately. Today's already the 12th of October, leaving us 8 days(6 to be exact!) to our O level exams. I know I have said these for god-knows how many times but I AM SO GONNA MISS MY CLIQUE!!
What will happen to all those times where we drink bubbletea after school?
What will happen to all those times where we kick puddles of water at each other?
What will happen to all those times where we cuss each other like nobody's business?
What will happen to ME?!

Alright, I don't know how to continue. Haha. But you get the point. Anyway GRADUATION CEREMONY is tomorrow which means PICTURES WITH CLIQUE. I'm gonna do loads of funny faces tmr! haha ((:

Okay, till then, these should be my last post till after O levels. Am gonna mug mug mug! :D

Because a face without freckles is like a sky without the stars.

No comments: