Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'M SO GONNA CRY.

..............................
alex ke wenjie♥: haha!
(9:07 PM) ;: T.T
(9:07 PM) ;: really
(9:07 PM) ;: i dno
(9:07 PM) ;: i wnna talk to all my friends
(9:07 PM) ;: but all those idiots arent online
(9:07 PM) ;: omg
(9:07 PM) ;: dont lose contact
(9:07 PM) ;: we need to like make a BFFFFFFFL promise


alex ke wenjie♥: haha! alright! what promise do you wna make?!
(9:08 PM) ;: I DONT KNOW.
(9:08 PM) ;: we'll sign the contract with blood
(9:08 PM) ;: lol
alex ke wenjie♥: haha!


This was a conversation I just had with Usachan and I'm sure I AM as worried as her. I am hoping NOBODY cries tmr cause I can't stop myself from crying when I see people cry. And I changed my song to these because I like the part where the duo sang:


MORE THAN HOPE,
MORE THAN FAITH,
THIS IS TRUE,
THIS IS FATE.
& TOGETHER WE SEE IT COMING.
MORE THAN YOU, MORE THAN ME.
NOT A WANT, BUT A NEED.

No comments: