Monday, December 24, 2007


YCHRISTMAS EVE


one more day! :DDD
heh I dont even know why im so excited. Lol.
maybe it's because schools gonna reopen. Zz.
yeah i know im just being plain ironic. heh.


after the short yfc meeting today, went to eat lunch with silly boy.
despite having to wait half an hour for our dear boy to get ready,
I was being generous with time and decided to walk round NP.
I would rather wait then be in solitude, seriously.
I shudder at the thought of eating alone okay! :/
ate at Yoshi and acc Silly Boy to POSB to withdraw money,
after that SB walked me back to interchange and waited for bus with me (:
he seems to know I hate being alone, hahs. 8)
this weeks gonna be a fun week! :DD
wanna know why? then come back and read more often! xD
MERRY CHRISTMAS! & Ciao. :D

No comments: