Thursday, December 27, 2007


YSERIOUS HEADACHE


I swear this is one of the worst headaches ever.
Just woke up from a nap just now.
everything seems so topsy turvy, and when I walk my legs wobbled.


Mops went for D&D tonight, leaving Dad, Loser and Me at home.
went to watch Chipmunks with Dear today (:
Theodore's voice is actually JESSE McCARTNEY :DD
the thought of it just makes my headache go away a little, I think.
tmr's SHOPPING SPREE WITH GARY AND SIS :D
let's hope my headache wont have a hangover. :/
Panadol doesnt seems to be of much help either.


school's reopening in less than 10 days.
and there's still orientation for 3 days. Zz.
let's hope someone saves one place for me in class.


to you, im just a substitution of your love.
even if that is so, do you have to do it so obviously?
irreplacable surrogate is what I am to you now.
maybe not even irreplacable, just a mediocre surrogate.

No comments: