Friday, December 07, 2007


YLIFE'S DOWNFALL


life's been a bitch,
suddenly my ability to blog is plummeting.
guess that always happens when one's life sucked.
anyway yesterday had a cousins' gathering, long time since we did that.
wait, I think yesterday was the first time we had a so called "outing" on our own.
So after meeting Alan, Sis and Gary, we went to bradd to eat Botak Jones.
Gary had his steak, I had my Sliced Beef Sandwich and Sis had to share
with Alan a large plate of Fish and Chips cause if you dont know Alan,
80 percent of the time he doesnt finish everything on the plate. [:
after that trained back to Bishan to watch Tha Golden Compass.
The movie's nice, but Part 2's coming out ((:
and please be prepared cause the movie's got some daunting parts.
after that ate at Toastbox before taking the train back home.
okay I only have a picture of my Sandwich, but not gonna post it now.
maybe later, when I've finished doing something .
BOO LIFE. :/


EDITED:

picture of the beef sandwich. (:



2 more days. :/

No comments: