Sunday, December 02, 2007


YWILBER PAN & STANDCHART MARATHON'07


Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon was today!
Momo, together with Cindy Sis and Adrian Kor ran the half marathon,
while Gary, Uncle (Gary's Dad), Daddy and me ran the 10KM,
and Alan, Kids Dash. Zz.
The first 5Km was quite a breeze, cause I've ran 5Km before,
after that was getting quite tired and slowed down.
the only time when I stopped was at the water stations. :D
Anyway it took me 1 Hour 15 Mins to complete the race. :DD
& I was happy that something didnt happen ! Thank God! :D
anyway I could feel myself floating when I finished the race.
the day before, which was Saturday,
Cindy Sis and Adrian Kor brought me, together with a group of their friends,
to watch the live telecast of PSC Night.
In case you're living under some rock,
PSC Night is on every Saturday 8-9PM on Channel 8.
anyway it was pretty hilarious and amazing how they make a live show.
like rehearsing with the audience how to clap and make noise.




















when the race started, the whole place was real congested.
you can feel Uncles arms brushing over you.
anyway Wilber Pan's dancing is beyond words.
and before the show started they have a competition
and the winner gets to go on stage while Wilber Pan's singing
to give him a bouquet of flowers.
that is why there is a picture with the producer and three little kids.
In the end it was the kid in red who presented the flowers. :D
I shall get some rest now,
my legs seem to be directing me to the bedroom. ZZZ.

No comments: