Thursday, December 13, 2007


YEAST COAST PHOBIA


was sort of feeling down today, then went to ECP
with Adel, Yuwon, Serena, Crystal, Boon Hwee and Kimmy :D
anyways im exhausted with the running around so I'll just post pictures(:
















pardon me for all the retarded actions. xD
was actually trying to free myself from all problems (:
thanks to Bitch, Yellow Angel, Bunny Girl, Kazu, Boon Hwee and Kimmy
for a fun day! (:
especially when going, Kimmy and I totally went nuts. LOL.
anyway after that Serena and I accompanied Boon Hwee to popular,
cause she wanted to buy some papers for her cca's open house.
At that moment I was really very tired already, then Serena and me
wanted to quickly go home and watch the telecast of The Champion,
but we still accompanied her.
Then when we reached Popular, we were sort of advertising to Boon Hwee
which kind of paper nice and the texture too.
BUT actually we were trying to let her quickly make up her mind,
so we could all go home and live in peace forever more.
BUT NO, after a long torturing wait you know what's her reply?
"Oh, not buying. Just looking only"
at that time I wanted to just push her to some book shelfs and
let all the books to fall on her and DIE! xD
alrights, im done.
& school reopens in about 19 days. :D

No comments: