Saturday, December 08, 2007


YCHRISTMAS MOOD


omgosh, christmas is nearing every second.
and Im so freaking excited !! ((:
my favourite holiday season will have to be Christmas because of the
snow, the decos, the christmas trees, not forgetting the food.
except that you dont see snow in Singapore.
That time when we went Canada it was snow everywhere but it wasnt during Christmas.
anyway Im partly excited because there was once I showed Momo
the Teenage magazine and inside was a NUM white berms,
of course vehemently trying to persuade her to buy it for me.
At that time, she was watching tv and somehow she seemed emotion-less to me.
Then after a moment she said : "You pay half then I buy for you."
Anyway i should be getting money very soon, I hope.
Of course, back to Christmas, with christmas mood comes christmas songs right?
yeaps, gonna end this post with 2 of my most favourite songs for Christmas. (:
Enjoy! :D


Last Christmas by Ashley Tisdale

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

No comments: