Monday, September 29, 2008

what do you know about love?

Two faced monsters are so much more worst than hypocrites. Hypocrites are people who seems nice to you but they say nasty things about you at your back. Two faced monsters do not fulfil this. A two faced monster shows you both its faces, only then to contradict itself.

Us, hypocrites? Well, maybe to you we are but if all these is based on hearsay or rumors, then I think your way of thinking is rather shallow. So what you're trying to tell me here is that our friendship is intertwined by some baseless comments? Who says I won't be affected? I will be. Even so, I wouldn't jump to conclusions like what you casually did.


Love? What do you know about love? Sure, you know a-guy-and-a-girl-and-how-they-fall-for-each-other kind of love, but what about platonic love? Maybe your idea of love is different from ours, I don't know. But love doesn't necessary mean together ALWAYS. That will most likely be SATISFYING love, just to fill up that feeling of emptiness. Think about it.

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.

No comments: