Wednesday, February 11, 2009

600th Post!

HHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA~

Wassup peeps! Before I continue, let's celebrate my 600th post! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I know it doesn't mean much to most bloggers but it means a lot to me! Every post shows the maturing and understanding of someone and for that, I applaud myself. & I changed my blogskin too. You know how I always say I love blue but you don't see a lot of it? Well, now Im embracing it! Haha((:

& if you think what I said above was jank(about the maturity and understanding), *DEH* you're wrong! I will prove it to you on my next post! :D

Today was a superdy duperdy fun day! Went for badminton at Yishun Stadium with Adel, Serena, Benjamin and Hanafi! :D So we were supposed to meet at 10am at NP. Then I received a call from Del at 10.06am!(don't ask) and she was like:

Del: "Where are you?!"
Me: "eh......."
Del: "You're still in bed?!"
Me: "Yeah.... What time is it now?" *took a look at my phone and it showed 10.06am*
Me: "OMG, it's alre 10.06?!?!"
Del: "HAHA. Yeah!"
Me: "Then why didn't you call me?!"
Del: "Aren't I calling you now?"
Me: "I mean why didn't you call me to wake up?!?!"
Del: *laughing together with some background laughter*

Don't blame me! I reached home from work at 12 plus okay! I wanted to alight at the third stop but decided against it cause I was really tired and if something really happen to me I wouldn't have the energy to beat the crap out of the person.

Anywho, after badminton we went for lunch while Del went off to somewhere else. Pictures:


HANABEAR playing badminton! Long time since I last saw him alre! Still as cheeky as ever. LOL. Miss him loads):

AWW, I love this pic to the MAX! :D

actually I miss all of them loads):

anywho, wna see the picture(s) of the day? there's two actually:

random shot by Benjamin. LOL.

& that's Hanabear looking like a baby. Haha!

No comments: