Friday, February 06, 2009

Uncle Agony.

I don't know whether I've blogged about this before but I've been a pretty good listening ear to lots of people. In fact, I would receive text messages every now and then either from people whom I am close to or just classmates telling me about their problems, be it relationship or family matters. If you've read Teenage before, there is a section call "Dear Kelly" in the magazine which dedicates to readers who face problems in their everyday lives and they write in just to ask for advice and stuff. I'm kinda like that, just that I'm no counsellor. Lol.

Don't get me wrong. It's nice to listen to people when they're in a state of confusion and help them to solve their problems. The weird thing about me is I've never been in love nor do I quarrel with my parents over minute stuff yet I seem to be able to weave something out to console people(: which in turn makes me happy. (or even happier)

What makes me real mad is when people who are having relationship problems asking me this:

"What should I do next?" or "Tell me what I should do!"

Like I've said, I've never been IN love. And I am not someone sent from heaven to give you answers nor am I a magic answering ball that you buy from some departmental store! So sad to say, I can't direct your life for you. You take the next step and you're responsible for it. I can only console you and give you ADVICE on what to do. I only ADVISE you. I DO NOT FORCE YOU at gunpoint to tell you what to do! So for example:

Scenario 1:
Troubled person: *Talks about how he/she quarrelled with the other half and feels troubled and is balding* (kidding about the balding part)
Me: "Well, I think you should think through thoroughly whether to continue or end this r/s....."

After a week....

Troubled person: "You motherfucker! He/She was about to patch up with me and I followed your advice and actually broke up with him/her! GO TO HELL!"
Me: *??????????????????????*

I will Never ask anyone to DO THIS or DO THAT. All I'll do is to console you and try to help you find a solution. AND I really do not know what is wrong with people who tells me their problem and after I console them they'll just say something like: "Yeah yeah everyone tells me that." or "Why are people always saying the same things?" OR "Heard it before."

Firstly, if you've already consulted other people I don't see any reason why you're pouring your woes to me. Secondly, I don't like your attitude. You're here for advice. I'm giving you advice so show your appreciation. Thirdly, I am just A ordinary human. I AM NOT SENT FROM HEAVEN NOR HAVE I FALLEN IN LOVE BEFORE so if you think texting me is just a waste of money then piss off! Or you can find someone who has been ditched for 10 to 20 times and ask them for their opinions! (No offense to people who really got ditched that much.)

So to people who think they have a lot in mind and feel like letting it out, tell me!(((:
Sorry but I don't counsel strangers, only people whom I know and like. :x

ANYWAY THANK YOU SAM FOR THE DELICIOUS COOKIE FROM SUBWAY TODAY :D
She bought like one chocolate chip cookie and one macadamia cookie and broke each into half and we went to a corner and ate it like hobos. Haha(:

No comments: