Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sabotaged.

Why does it have to happen to me? Why let me know the truth in the first place when you didn't welcome me in the first place? What's your point in telling me all these now?

WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO SABOTAGE MY JOB APPLICATION?! Although you guys may not like me and I may have gotten the job but what gives you the right to tamper with my job application paper?! Do you know that if I didn't call I wouldn't have gotten this job and I would be staying at home doing God-knows-what! And I am not tying to blow things up but I cannot just let it go like that! Do you know how much this job means to me? Without this job I couldn't have gotten myself an Ipod. Without this job I wouldn't have money to buy Grams the disc she wanted. Without this job I wouldn't have money to buy the camera I've been eyeing for months! So stop saying it's alright, CAUSE NOTHING IS! What really makes you think you can just throw my application form away after I gave it to you? And I can't do anything about it. Can't.

Sorry, haven't been in the best of mood lately. Reality really does bite.
On a much much happier note, I AM GOING OVERSEAS THIS YEAR! (finally!) Will not say anything until the plan's concrete. But I think I may have told some of you guys where Im going already. Zz. Me and my big mouth.

No comments: