Thursday, February 26, 2009

taste like cheery chap sticks.

OLA! ~

Okay, am just gonna do a short post cause I am gonna get to work soon. :}

Firstly, GOOD LUCK TO RAFAEL FOR HIS TRAFFIC POLICE TEST LATER :D
Rafael is just this guy who's working at Gloria Jean's and is a total knub head. He said once he pass his TP test he will be able to drive me to and fro work if we're working on the same shift on his motorcycle which he is gonna buy with all his hard-earned money if he passes his test. The other day he was telling me how honoured I should be that I'm able to hitch a ride from him since he said the only people who are able to get a ride from him are girls. Zz. Anyway I doubt I'ld dare to go on a motorcycle. Not that I am worried about handing my life over to a 20 year old boy who might be getting his license but I have a phobia of motorcycles. I don't know. Doesn't the fact that motorcycles have only 2 wheels and when it turns you're actually leaning towards one side with most of your body weight scares you? It's times like these I thank my lucky stars I'm not a wild child.

Secondly, I swear, ANKLE SWEAR, that on my next post I will post the Top 10 Weird Facts About Me.
I know how long I've been dragging since I said I wanna post it and there are people(pointing to JH) who are already telling me to post! Haha. :x If I don't post it up by the next post you can do whatever you want to me but no tickling. The other time at the clique chalet I was pinned down by A BUNCH OF DELINQUENTS and they tickled the hell outta me. I swear I was screaming like an asshole while trying to break free like a fish out of water.

Alright, am going off. CIAO :)

No comments: