Sunday, February 01, 2009

Bride Wars.

This has got to be one of the nicest and most unique chic flick movies ever!

Went to watch the late night show at AMK Hub with Gary and Alan just now. You know how ordinary and mundane chic flicks always talk about love and nothing but love? Bride Wars talks about love too BUT the main theme of the movie was about friendship which I think is beautifully incorporated into the movie. Watch it! (:

Was supposed to go out with SOMEONE today but SOMEONE was still at home after I got off from work so I was already dressed properly and it would be a waste if I just went home in those clothes so I went around painting the town red and then home where I took a well deserved nap. SOMEONE's so gonna die tmr for making me wait for so long outside Cineleisure and not come. Zzz.

Good luck to people who are posted to Junior Colleges or MI especially Timothy! (:

Anywho, went out with Bitch, Kazu and BFF yesterday! ((: Long time since I hang out with them!! Totally forgotten how to be bitchy. Do you know I've not rolled my eyes at anyone for almost a month?!?! It's torture! Lol. Anywho, thanks BFF and Bitch for giving me your share of whipped potato(: I know the both of you did it for me(: (Did I mention I am the BIGGEST fan of WHIPPED POTATO?!?!) Somehow it's like baby food and I can just keep stuffing myself with that junk. Thanks to Haiting too for always being so nice to talk to(:

No comments: