Sunday, February 22, 2009

life's jank.

Here's what happens when your mom like to play prank on people, especially their own son:

A few days ago Momo was just telling Grams over dinner about how my hair is very long now and I refuse to cut it(which is not true.) After that she said I looked like some China boy with those bedroom eyes
which I totally disagree and the straight bangs. So just this morning she called me and disguised her voice like a china woman. She was even clever enough to use some very old phone number used by Pops a few years back:

Me: "Hello."
Momo: "Wei." (informal way of saying Hi)
Me: "Who are you?"
Momo: (In chinese) "Are you Ke Wenjie? I am from China. I was thinking if we can meet up?"
Me: "Huh?"
Momo: (In chinese) "Can we meet up? I really want to know you."
Me: "CB."

and just when I was to hang up I heard someone yelling my name, and it was from my cell. Everything that happened after that didn't matter. :3


Lesson: Never scold an expletive through your cell even if the other party irritates you cause you'll never know who's at the other end of the line.

Speaking of which, I wna watch THE OTHER END OF THE LINE.
Anyone interested? *smiles gleefully*

No comments: