Friday, March 13, 2009

awesome-ness day!

Had a superdy duperdy fun day today!! Reasons being:

1) Went to RP with Bestie and Bitch today to purchase a laptop. (:
2) Went to catch a movie @ Cineleisure with my boy. (:
3) Just the thought of having a good day helps in making it a fun day too! ((:

Went to eat at this super duper nice cafe in RP. The prices are average and the serving it's big so it's totally worth it! Not to mention soft cushy seats for you to chillax and enjoy your meal(: After that on the way back to Yishun was trying to call my boy to wake him up but it seems impossible. So after a while he called back and I went to his house first(: Managed to leave his house half an hour later and went to Cineleisure! ((: Watch this horror flick called "Coming Soon". I swear this is the most horrifying movie I've watched! I covered my sight with my bag the whole time I was in the cinema! My boy was like so calm during the whole show. LOL.

Okay, actually I wanna post about Alan's handphone bill. His text messages shot to a 4 figure sum! I will not disclose the voluptuous sum that he texted but I can tell you that the highest I went was 1012 text messages and he exceeded mine, WAY more than mine.

& to those who think that texting to a 4 figure sum is nothing and that you've reached higher before, fuck you. FYI, I don't have a money-printing machine at home.

I know, I'm getting from bad to worse. :/ WHO WANTS PICKLES?!?! :)

No comments: