Thursday, March 05, 2009

I hate MOST 9-5ers.

I should have known better.

I swear I hate most of the permanent 9-5ers. I've been working 9-5 for this whole week and I have to take the train with them. I swear some of them are like animals! They can just collide with you even though you've made way for them. I shouted at one of them today and I don't feel that I did wrong. They bang into you even though you tilt your body to make way, what kind of world do we live in now?! Other than that, I guess everything's fine. Have been going to work with Momo this week. She alights at Raffles Place. And my flu is fluctuating. One hour I can feel totally fine and another hour I'll be sneezing non-stop. :( Anywho, photos taken @ Marina Barrage!







I swear I love the both of them. Just that they're a nuisance and dorky sometimes. :)

No comments: