Thursday, March 12, 2009

I fucking hate loose woman!

Don't ask me about my post title. I will post it some other day when I've thought of a way to teach a lesson to that PARTICULAR LOOSE WOMAN I wanna talk about.

Anywho, woke up in the morning and I saw this on the kitchen table:


It's a note from ever-annoying Alan to Momo. If you can't read what Momo wrote in blue ink, it says: "Should be ok but let me know more details by tomorrow such as: 1)Whose birthday? 2)Where in Northpoint?"

Seeing that it doesn't concern me, I threw it back on the table but decided again after brushing my teeth that I can make a post about how my family works. So well, here it is (: BUT, I don't see how you can celebrate someone's birthday at NORTHPOINT unless you're telling me that it's those kid's birthday at Mac's where they give each kid a party hat which I doubt a 14 year old TEENAGER would celebrate their birthdays at.

You wanna know what's my guess? He's going to the arcade with his pals. I may be wrong, but who knows? We'll see about that when Saturday comes(:

BACK TO MY POINT, as I was saying, I wanna do a post on how my family works. Basically we communicate in loads of ways. Most of the time we either call or text. Most of the time I'll text/call Momo and call Pops. Alan, on the other hand, is able to communicate with Pops through text too. I can only call Pops because Pop's weak in English and my Chinese stinks. Another way to communicate is the above method which I like to call the Leave-A-Note approach.

Most of the time, only Alan and I would use the Leave-A-Note(LAN) approach but once in a while. Momo would use the LAN approach too. Like there's one in my room that reads: "Please do not paste any posters on the wall please. Thank you." and then she signs off. I know it's rather redundent to have 2 "pleases" in the note. Zz.

It is times like these I find that I live in a very advanced family. (:

No comments: