Thursday, March 26, 2009

HAPPY.

It seems like I'm currently happy for no reason, again. :D This happens very often to me. And there are only two reasons:

High on sugar OR I met someone.

I'm going to go with both, which means I AM high on sugar AND I met someone. :DDD
Anywho, I just realised that I haven't been giving enough attention to my blog. I just realised I neglected my blog's birthday for 3 years! It's currently 3 and one quarter years old now!! So.....................

For AY2005:
Happy super super super belated birthday to you, Happy super super super belated birthday to you.
Happy super super super belated birthday to my blog!!!!!~
Happy super super super belated birthday to YOU! :)

For AY2006:
Happy super super belated birthday to you, Happy super super belated birthday to you.
Happy super super belated birthday to my BELOVED blog!!!!~
Happy super super belated birthday to YOU! :)

For AY2007:
Happy super belated birthday to you, Happy super belated birthday to you.
Happy super belated birthday to my BELOVED and AWESOME blog!!!!~
Happy super belated birthday to YOU! :)

For AY2008:
Happy belated birthday to you, Happy belated birthday to you.
Happy belated birthday to my BELOVED and AWESOME and FUN blog!!!!~
Happy belated birthday to YOU! :)

I know it doesn't sound right when you sing it out but isn't it unique? :)
Just FYI, my blog's birthday falls on the 11th of October which is a nice date cause mine falls in the November which is also 11 and I like the number 11. Not because 11 has two ones but because I think 11 is unique and I should quit saying 11. :))))))

SO if you're thinking of getting a birthday present for my blog, just mail it to my mailing address or give it to me in person. Cash accepted. :x
& I am changing jobs soon! Gary's sister found me a job in her company as Meeting Facilitator. Apparently all I have to do is to arrange their meeting stuffs and show them to their meeting rooms. What's more, the pay is attractive too!! *smiles dreamily* More details will be given once everything's concrete! (: CIAO.

No comments: