Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Top 10 Weird Facts About Me.


Alright, let's get down to work :}
I know it took me very long but like I've said, by the next post right? I didn't say by when so theoretically I can post it one year later and it's still my next post. Haha. :x


1. Most of the time when I sleep, I'll smile.
I swear this is the weirdest thing that is about me. I guess I have sweet dreams most of the time. Momo said if she ask me a question sometimes I'll even nod and smile. Scary but I like. :)) (Sound super perverted here.)

2.I am a total sucka for whipped potato and pickles.
I can go nuts over whipped potato and pickles! Pickles is like my TV-snack. I'll just go to the fridge, open the lid and move to the couch and start eating. :D As for whipped potato I only like the one from KFC. Not those dispensable ones from 7-11. And I eat more of pickles than of whipped because it costs money for whipped! Momo buys pickles all the time because sometimes she likes to cook porridge and go with it. :)

3.I like to smell my comb cause it has the smell of my shampoo.
Don't worry. I only do this when I'm alone. Not that I'm some psycho-maniac who smells his comb everytime when he's alone. Sometimes when I happen to come across my comb I'll just smell it. FYI, Im using shampoo that smells like ROSE, so you can imagine the fragrance. :))

4.Most of the time I shampoo twice.
Not that I'm paranoid OR vain. I just like that smell that lingers after you shower. You wouldn't want to come out of the shower smelling like how you did before the shower right?! LOL.

5.When I look into the mirror, I'll smile at myself.
C'mon! You're looking at yourself! Not your nemesis. When I smile to myself it makes me happy too. Seeing people happy makes me happy! I=people SO I'll be happy! (Geddit?)

6.I'ld blow bubbles in the shower. (Seldom!)
I used to do it everyday last time when I was young. It was fun to see them floating around in the shower! Nowadays I don't do it unless I have like tonnes of time and there's nothing to do. (which is never?)

7.I drink warm soy milk before I go to sleep.
I don't drink from milk bottles! I just use a pot, pour some in, warm it over a stove and pour it into a cup. It feels so cuddly and warm in your stomach and it makes me feel good and dreamy :DDDD

8.I like to put money into my pockets instead of wallets.
One word: Convenience :))

9.I don't like to use short form in text messages.
I don't really remember if I did it last time. I'm a geek when it comes to short forms in text. The closest I could get to short forms is those really long words like TOMORROW and SOMETHING. Sometimes people can type short forms and I'll go like "What?". Other than that, I try to use the normal spelling. I remember how it started with OMG and then there's OMFG and then more and more came out and I totally couldnt catch up. Things like OMFGZKSJH........ confuses me. :x

10.Yawning without covering your mouth = Plain uncouth and rude(to me).
I don't know if I'm influenced by Momo. Momo thinks that it looks very UGLY when people yawn without covering their mouths. I know you can't really picture it but when you go out one day, try spotting people who yawn without covering their mouths. You'll know what I mean.
Some even wriggle their mouths. *shudders*

Alright, that's all folks! I have tonnes of photos to upload!! The ones at Marina Barrage and HT's farewell dinner! :DD Till then, CIAO! :)

No comments: