Monday, March 23, 2009

secret valentine.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT HIATUS! :)

These few weeks has been chaotic, but I doubt I have the energy to blog all of them so I'll just blog about them when I have the time (x

Work has been getting pretty fun nowadays because:
1) Morning shift thus;
2) Going home earlier.
3) Sam's back in Cine!

Ever since Rafael 'disappeared', I've been bored to tears. All I have for company is Lola and the manager. So anyway, Sam and I was serving this caucasion guy yesterday and it was real funny:

Guy: "Hi, can I have some whipped cream for my drink?"
Me: "Sure." *proceed to get the whipped cream from the fridge and gave whipped cream*
Sam: *brought another drink to the guy*
Guy: "Eh, could you fill it up? Like *poof*"
Me: "Haha, alright." *filled the whole drink up with whipped cream*
Guy: "Thanks mate." *winks*
Me: "No prob." *walks to the fridge and keeps the whipped cream.*
Sam: "Eh, the guy just winked at you!"
Me: "Really?"
Sam: "Yeah."
Me: "Wow."
Both: "LOL."
THANKS SAM FOR THE BUBBLETEA TODAY!

I suddenly feel hungry and I'm going to look for food now. Later. :)


No comments: