Monday, April 20, 2009

First day.

Now I will never get bored on Mondays again, cause lessons on Monday are awesome! :D

Just to elaborate more, the class totally fits my personality. Let's just say that I'm not the only bitchy one in the class and that there is going to be damn loads of DRAMA. Haha. I was telling my new friend Double-H (because her first two initials are H) :

Double-H: Wah, luckily I am not in her group.
Me: Yeah. Gosh.

After that we had to do a presentation and this bitchy person commented on how we shouldn't hide behind each other (FYI, I was standing alone in the middle) so that she can see us and how we should speak out more and engage more with them. So double H responded rather indignantly (I forgot what she said). After that we went back to our tables and I told Double-H:

Me: Gosh, did you see the way she talk?! *humpf
Double-H: Yeah!
Me: She's so gonna get it man.
Double-H: *opens notepad and list down list of things to remember when presenting. One of them being: respond nicely to comments.*
Me: HAHA. Monday is gonna get super dramatic man. Lol.

How can I not love class? Haha(:
Anyway cab to school with Crystal, Bestie and Rid today. Lol. Cause the buses were packed. Haha. After school went back with them too and IT WAS A TORTUROUS 20 MINS RIDE BACK TO YISHUN. BESIDE ME WAS RID AND BEHIND ME WAS BESTIE AND CRYSTAL.

So last friday I remember I was texting Rid about the results for the Principal's Cup(PC) and how we went back to home base when the JAM & HOP started cause they wanted to debrief so RID said we, or rather I, was crying back at home base cause SOH didn't get first this year. So throughout the whole journey, I don't know why, Rid kept saying I was crying at home base and I was sad or whatsoever throughout the WHOLE JOURNEY. To make matters worse, Bestie thinks it's very funny and laughs along. Although I was irritated, I laughed too cause Rid's "I'm crying" face is just damn funny. Haha.

I was doing somersalts at the back of my mind when I was in class today and received this:

Finally, something I look forward too.
& then there's 1st July, which I hope would be the last.

No comments: