Thursday, April 16, 2009

semi-burnt.

I look like I've been embarrassed by thousands of people. Burnt face.

2nd day was actually much more fun! Normally time passes very fast when you're having fun. Since I feel that time flew past very fast today, I guess I must had fun. Lol. Met Rid(R) in the morn. After that there was a tug of war challenge and my school lost terribly. :( Apparently the winning group was from the School of Health and Leisure(SHL). Played some games and cheers after that. Dismissed and R was waiting for me (sorry! :P). After that most of the 4E2 was standing in front of 7-11 talking. So R was saying how my school did badly in the TOW:

R: "A, your school lose damn badly in the TOW!" *laughing*
A: "So?! I wasn't the one playing."
Yewfai: "If you play I think you would have flown off alre!"
R and Yewfai: "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
A: *Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

After that we kinda got seperated so R and I took the train home first. Bought bubbletea with R again before heading home(:

This is kind of getting better, for me. (:

No comments: