Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello! wrong room!


Note to self: Not to always turn left when getting out of the lift and check classroom before proceeding to go in and make a fool out of yourself.
That's what I did today. I always turn left (bad habit of mine) when I get out of the lift. Most of the time I'm rather lucky cause when I go into the room, everyone would be smiling and stuff. But not today. I went into the room and all I see were strangers. Scenario:

Me: *Opens the door and walks in* Sees a stranger and thought to myself "Oh, must be a new classmate" and proceeds to my place. Before reaching my seat my eyes scanned the room and I realised I MIGHT be in the wrong room.
Faci: "Good morning. Take a seat."
Me: *whispered loudly* "I usually would but I think I'm in the wrong class." *retreat in a backward manner.*
Faci: "I think so too." (apparently I think he saw my lost look)
Me: *sticks out tongue and run off at the speed of light*

Apparently my "lost" look seems to be very funny cause when we were having math yesterday and I gave the "lost" look cause I was confused, one of my classmates laughed and say my face was funny. And once again today I showed my "lost" look in the wrong classroom and the whole class was trying very hard to not laugh. Zzzz.

Anyway today I had COMMUNICATIONS! :D It is somehow like English lessons in secondary school just that it was more interactive and stressful. Reason being my class being too competitive. FYI, my class(E36C) have tonnes of people who are super opinionated. Some will question your way of doing things etc. which is why for today's Comms my group got the lowest grade which was, ironically, a B grade. There's 5 groups in my class. So 3 groups were given an A grade, 1 group with a B+ grade, and then there's my group.

Told you it was Competitive. Even more apt when my classroom is room C.

Luckily the presentation was only one of the many components that will decide my daily grade. Guess I would have to work doubly hard now! :))))))

COMMUNICATIONS \m/

No comments: