Monday, April 13, 2009

JoyMo.


Momo can be such a joy sometimes. Look at this:

She didn't even bother to write a "Good Morning!" or leave a message. All she did was put a subject head and sent it to me. I didn't even have to open the email to know what it was. Sometimes she sends me an email about a joke or some meaningful thing that her co-workers send her. Like this video she sent me with the subject head "FW: The largest DEAD snake ever found, over 50 feet." with an attached video:

Yeah, who would have thought momo was into this kinda stuff?

The other time I was out when she sent me a text that read:

"Kindly have your dinner outside before you head home. We'll not be having dinner with you."

The first time I read it I was exasperated. After that it sort of sink into my head that it was the usual Momo. Talk about being overly obsessed with technology.

No comments: