Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Last day @ GJ, First day @ Adecco.

Fun and chaotic day (:

Just to sum it all, I am sitting alone in my department(marketing), beside me on the other cubicle is a Korean guy who is rather funny and keeps borrowing my thumbdrive. I keep walking into doors cause I keep forgetting that I need to tap my card to unlock the doors. Once I got frustrated and shaked the door damn hard and one of the staff saw it, which was embarrassing. The pantry is awesome, with an espresso machine. I am provided with a laptop. Pictures:



I got bored and started exploring the building which was kinda fun but annoying at the same time cause you need to tap your card almost every door you pass and like I said I keep forgetting to tap my card which got me pissed and that's why I shook the door vigorously.

Gloria Jean's Coffees.
03 December 2008 - 31 March 2009.

No comments: