Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hectic day.

I don't know how I'm going to survive tmr when I barely lived past today.


Work was super exhausting today. Morning was relaxing as usual but after that everything is just printing, calling and pasting. And for those who think that my work is very relaxing, it's not okay! Just because I'm on MSN from the time I switch on my laptop till I off it doesn't mean that I'm sitting right in front of the laptop with my eyes glued to the screen 24/7!


Talking about MSN, so sorry to the 5/6 people(I forgot who) who were talking to me on MSN but I didn't reply! & thanks for the numerous number of nudges and the words in CAPS you guys sent me. I feel threatened and guilty about not replying you guys. ):


& don't just send me a one-word message expecting me to reply you. As much as I want to entertain you, I can't.


The thought of me working alone tmr just makes me panicky. My colleague's gonna be out for a meeting tmr which means I'ld have to do everything myself. :(


Wish me luck.

No comments: