Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hanging on

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME RIDDUAN! (:
honoured or not? your school color. haha(:


Orientation was a BLAST! of boredom.

Okay, it's actually not that bad as I imagine it to be. So I met up with Birthday boy in the morning. Got him a box of mentos cause I feel kinda bad not getting him anything. Throughout the whole journey I kept telling him that this will be the worst decision I'm going to make in my entire 16 years of life (to go for the orientation) but surprisingly, it turned out rather well. Am not gonna elaborate much until the last day(: Went back with Jolene, Haryani and birthday boy. Saw MUHD(MY PARTNER!!!!) :D Bought bubbletea (& treat birthday boy too! :P). Walked with birthday boy to the nearest bus stop and headed home.

Why are you in NYP? :(

No comments: