Tuesday, January 08, 2008


WHAT THE FUCK CAN ?


seriously I'm damn pissed now, so try making me more pissed,
and I swear I'll cut off your genitals and feed them to the hungry dogs starving out there!
wna know what happen? This is what happen.
I came home today, saw a rather odd OP slipper outside our door,
so I thought Alan brought his friend to our house.
After that I went in, searched around the house, and discovered that no one was in.
So i asked Alan whose weird AND DISGUSTING slipper was outside.
He looked at the slipper, shrugged his shoulder, and asked where's my slipper.
then I went to look, it was missing!!


So it finally dawned on me that SOME MFing bastards went to "EXCHANGE/TRADE"
my slippers for theirs!
If I put it in a uglier term, it'll be STEAL!
Yes, STEAL! They stole my slipper, to a certain extent.
Really, I dont understand the nature of people.
Even if you liked my slipper so much, you have absolutely NO RIGHT to just
take my slipper as you wish and give me your fucking ugly slipper!
Seriously, I love that slipper alot okay?!?!


I wore it for years, It's been with me almost everywhere
(everytime I wear casually you will ALWAYS see me in that slipper)
, It's SUPER comfortable, It's BLUE
and now ALL i have is some UGLY, "SAI" colour OP Slipper !!
Why, you think by exchanging the same brand you have no wrong is it ?!?!
Over my dead body am I gonna wear those slippers man!
I'ld rather throw it away then let it touch my feet!
I dont care if it's OP, BILLABONG, PRADA, WHATEVER!
If the person took my slipper away and didnt left anything behind I
wouldnt be so agitated.
But that Fking Bastard even dared to leave his STINKY,
DISGUSTING, OUTDATED slipper behind!
It's like shitting and asking your mother to clean your ass.


Do you even have a sense of OWNERSHIP over your things anot !?
I really love MY slipper loads lorh!
Oh, here's how FUGLY the slipper looks like :

It's FAT, It isnt BLUE, It's doesnt have a SOFT SOLE,
It's band is WHITE in colour and it's PLASTIC material
(whereas mine is cloth which is much comfy) and most of all,
It's some DIRTY BROWN colour, like some SAI(shit) colour like that!
It's seriously uglier in reality !!
I think even gram's slipper is so much nicer!
c'mon, even if you wear it out, will your conscience be clear ??
you will ALWAYS remember that this pair of slippers is stolen by YOU!
CURSE YOU DOWN TO HELL, BASTARD!


So, what are you gonna exchange next ?!?! Your mother? Your father? Your maid?!?!
Why not?!?! Just leave them outside my house and give me a surprise again lah!
I have utter contempt in these kind of lowdown people, period.
Yeah, call me childish and whatsoever, I dont give a damn.
CAUSE IT'S MY THINGS, and I take OWNERSHIP of it !
I wanted to throw down the block initially, and thought maybe it might kill someone.
So I asked Alan to throw it down the chute.


CLEAN YOUR ASS AFTER SHITTING, BASTARD.
thanks to Mr Stealer, I've no mood to post pictures now.
Cheebye.

No comments: