Sunday, January 13, 2008


YSWEETEST GOODBYE


Sunday afternoon.
doesnt says much, but just bored and school's tmr.
me, being the good boy today, finished my History Worksheet,
done question 9,10 and thinkzone of current a/c in POA, and one newspaper article,
which leaves me with a POA worksheet, 1 more newspaper article of
a hundred and fifty words and Mother tongue ten year series chapters 1-9.
why do I have a feeling that my work's not gonna finish. :/
okay, im gonna post the pictures during chalet :D
I know it's gazillion years ago, but Im still showing it! Haha. [:
not gonna post all, cause mostly it's self-shot and it's with almost
the same people, so maybe I'll just show one of each ((:















okay okay, all this are just mediocre shots.
But check out the HOT SHOTS. :D

We have the last beautiful sunrise of the year. [:

We have Superwoman looking so auntie drinking her cup of coffee. :D
We have "Jay Chou"(S'pore edition) practising for his
live concert :DD
Last but not least, we have Daniel looking soooo seductive :DDD
alrights, the others are just self-shots with the same people,
therefore I see no point in posting it, just that the location is different :D
Next Saturday is Beauty World. :D
everytime I think of it I would only remember the song where they sang:
"Beauty world, Cha cha cha!" LOL. xD

No comments: