Wednesday, January 16, 2008


YHEART.BEAT.ROCK

Serena was complaining that I didnt post the pic I took with
her during chalet, and I felt guilty, so MAMASAN, your face there lah! (x
hahas MAMASAN is LOVED :D

school was "so fun" today.
we had choir but we went up sort of late.
actually wanted to skip it but Vanessa was sort of pissed,
so in order to save myself trouble, I brought myself to hell.
& miraculously I survived the torturous 1 and a half hours,
considering we were late for half an hour. :X
Mr Vaughan was actually very calculating with time and was rather pissed
when I just sort of yelled, asking him when's our break.
(In case you didnt know, Mr Vaughan is and will be our new choir instructor. Zz.)
wna know what's his reply ?
"Depends on my mood, but most of the time yes.
In order for me to give breaks, you guys have to come on time,
(referring to US. Zz).
When I say 5 mins, it will be 5 mins.
When I say 10 mins, it will be 10 mins.
When I say 7 mins and 34 secs, (raise of voice) IT WILL BE 7MINS&34SECS!"
with that, we got ourselves a 5 mins break (:
Bitch needed to pass something to Kazu, so she asked me to acc her.
After that on the way back we were talking about how much time
we had left, and bitch started saying :
Bitch: How much time have we left eh?
Me: Oh, approximately 3 mins and 14 secs.
Bitch: oh, that means we're not gonna be late lah ?
Me: Nope, by the time we reach music room it would
be approximately 2 mins and 57 secs.
Zz, dont know so calculative with time for what.
I dont see him letting us off at 6 on the dot.
enough of whatnots, pictures time! :D






























hahas okay lah, JOAN is LOVED too :D
Ngee Ann Poly tmr, HAITING, Im coming! :D
Mass Communications and Tourism and Resort Management :D

P.S Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgen lovers, take time to read this :D
http://www.usmagazine.com/zac_and_vanessa_0

http://omg.yahoo.com/actor-zac-efron-has-appendix-removed/news/5728

No comments: