Saturday, January 05, 2008


YHAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!


yeah yeah, sixteen. so what's the big deal? :X
hahas except for the NC16 movies that you can catch, you're just getting older.
LOL seriously, sixteen is just a phase where you just become older.


okay sorry for the short hiatus, had been prettaye lazy recently.
the 3 days of orientation was super duper tiring that I slept till 11 plus today.
except that I woke up and 8 and kept forcing myself back to sleep. ><
on the contrary, I just cant seem to get back to sleep
so I lazed in bed and managed to sleep for another half an hour, I think.
anyway met Bitch first today, cause something cropped up.
after that met Kazu followed by Jh then off to Bugis!
after that walked around at Bugis Junction.
bought a zip pouch for my handphone. heh.
then trained to Harbourfront later to walk around :DD
anyways took some pictures so enjoy! :D





Bitch was wearing my white vest and I was wearing her
super small sized cardigan. -.-
went to the sky park and Jh became our waiter. LOL.
Me: * sat on the ground and accidentally sat on water*
Me: "Waiter!"
Jh: "Yes?"
Me: "Dry my shirt"
Jh: "Okay" *and tries to use Bitch's cardigan to dry it.* LOL
after that was Bitch's turn.
Bitch: "Waiter!"
Jh: "Yes?"
Bitch: "Fold my cardigan"
Jh: "Okay" and took sooo long just to fold two cardigans. ><>
after that we decided to bus back to Yishun.
and while waiting, some prostitute was at the side was flirting with her client.
well, that's the ATAS way of saying it.
If you wna say it in a low and despicable way it would be:
some chicken was at the side flirting with her TOY. Zz.
I mean, it's a public area? HELLO? Reality check?
damn cheebye can? LOL.


and they're like not those pretty or handsome guys you see on the street.
they are just average, more like going to have sex when they reach home!!
and the woman can still whine and do those Disgusting actions or whatsoever.
one word : Sickening.
the thought of it makes me wna nauseat straight onto my comp.
okay, im done ranting my ass off.
seriously, this people should just get a life.
doing those erotic actions in public is like a no-brainer to them.
ANYWAY the bus ride took about an hour.
andAndAND THANKS LOADS TO JH!!!
He was being sort of nice to me today :D
He paid half the amount for the Zip Pouch I bought.
He paid for my lunch at Pastamania's.
and He asked me if I wna sleep on his shoulder on the ride home 8)
and I didnt ask him to do all that okay!?!? :DD
and I almost fainted today,
either i didnt have my lunch or it's the same old problem acting up. 8(

No comments: