Friday, January 25, 2008


YHURTS LIKE FUG


loads of things happened during the period when I didnt blog.
the release of O level results, our super hilarious Literature test,
andandand, the hectic schedule of school.
okay, maybe the schedule wasnt really a happening thing. =.="
seriously Im so lost I dont know where to start first.
maybe I'll talk about the Literature test first, cause it's super hilarious!
okay the test was FILL IN THE BLANKS :D
but it was a higher "class" of fill in the blanks, which means it's more challenging.
well since I say It was hilarious then it has to be our answers right? ><


let's start with the less hilarious one, which was MINE :X
... said out that she was actually ____________.
correct answer : pregnant.
my answer : off centre.


next was benjamin's.
Vinod(character) is a _____________.
correct answer : top debater.
his answer : crazy guy.


then came Vanessa's.
Saloma made a friend there named ___________.
correct answer : Emily Gan.
her answer : Emily Tan
seriously I laughed my ass off this :XX


okayokay the one I've been waiting for a gazillion years to blog about.
RIDDUAN'S :D
Vinod tries hard to sleep but cant and tried doing ____________.
correct answer : tai-chi
his answer : YOGA!
ROFL! :X everyone laughed when he wrote that!
He's so gonna kill me if he reads this :X


I've seriously forgotten what Adel has wrote,
but it doesnt matter anyway, cause if I remember,
her's wasnt so hilarious either. :]]
omgosh, did I just snorted at people's work ?
I hope not :XX
It was just for entertainment.
Anyway the way that I phrased the sentences were not
the same as those in the question paper. ((:


anyway during Humanities, Muhd and I made a fool out of ourselves today,
thus both of us have a NEW NAME, given by one and only ourselves :D
Muhd's new name will be HITLER :X
and mine, RUSSIA. ZZZ.
why cant I get some nice names like maybe Superboy or whatever that's nice?
In case you dont know how we get our names,
everytime we shout out a ridiculous answer and people sort of laugh,
that'll be our new name [:
so you can sort of imagine my plight when I shouted "Russia". Wee~


okay Im exhausted, gonna stop soon.
But before that :
Thanks Bitch for that thing [:
Thanks Kazu for carrying my plastic bag despite my countless rants
of saying I'll not friend her or I'll get angry 8)
Thanks Egg Head for the nice "massage" [:
Thanks Jian Hua for offering to walk me home.
& Thanks dear for you-know-what today [[:
DEAR IS LOVED TOO! [[:


I wna scold one ass on my blog today,
but since this post is quite hilarious,
I'll just post it another day.
CB, fuck off.

No comments: