Monday, January 21, 2008


YLET GO


monday blues ~
it's always like that.
messed up chemistry test big time. ><
anyway after school studied for a while before coming home.


long time since I did a "Family" tree. Haha.
I know my version of family tree is very different from others [:


what do you treat me as, really?
who doesnt know how to say "I love you"?
It's just whether you mean it anot.
like I've said :
Dont be with me because of other reasons,
be with me because you really want to.
If I have to let go to stop myself from getting hurt from you,
I WILL DO IT WITH NO REGRETS.


SILLY BOY, DONT BE SAD ALREADY ALRIGHTS?!?!
I'll be there for you, cause I'm Superboy! :DD
anyone who has problems can look for Superboy too! :D
Just call me or sms me, and I'll whoosh there! :D Haha.


SILLY BOY IS LOVED TOO[:

No comments: