Thursday, January 10, 2008


YINEVITABLE


sorry for my short hiatuses every now and then,
had been pretty busy with all the Open House preparations,
and still Im trying very hard to catch up with my homework. :/
this is gonna be another pictureless post, have tonnes of pictures to upload,
and Im lazy and not in the mood to do it.
school has reopen for a week and it's pretty digressing that
homeworks are already piling up and tests are soon to come.
let's see what are the "We still haves" and "We have this year" s.


WE STILL HAVES:
We still have the same noise level as last year.
We still have Ridduan cracking lame jokes and showing L signs at me.
We still have Nancy talking like she needs tongue extensions.
We still have Mr Akmal teaching us Physics.
We still have people absent, despite this being the first week.
We still have books under our table.
We still have the very hot weather in the beginning of the year.


alright, i've exhausted my mind. Now on to the "We have this year"s.


WE HAVE THIS YEARS:
We have this year Mr Bala as our form teacher [:
We have this year 11 periods instead of the normal 10.
We have this year Preston,Weijie and SeokHui and CP and VCPS.
We have this year combined PE in the hall for 4E5N.
We have this year our very own seating arrangement.
We have this year our big 'O's .
We have this year to work hard for our future[:


I really cant think of anymore to add on.
I've very contented with my seating arrangement this year.
In front's Joan, Beside me on my left and right is Sheena and Yewfai,
Behind me is Yuwon and Diagonally I have Ernest, Jh, Crystal and Zhiwei i think.
well I guess I could study better, with smart asses around me.
seriously, all of them are experts at something .
Sheena's good at POA.
Joan's good at mother tongue.
Jh's good at the sciences.
zhi wei's good at maths.
the others im able to handle, so i should be okay.


I just hope Sunway Lagoon comes soon,
cause time waits for no man.

No comments: