Wednesday, April 09, 2008


Y10,000th mark.


recently I've been so oblivious to my blog that I didnt notice
my blog has reached the 10,000th visitor mark! ((:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, happy me. :D
anyway Im only sitting here comfortably within my comfort zone because
I've finished all the homework there is for this week, except for Physics. Zz.
school was super uber fun today!
every lesson there is laughter and smiles, which makes the lesson sooo interesting.
miraculously, accounts was super funny today, with jokes from Mdm Raps,
and also, there wasnt any homework given to us :D
Mother Tongue was okay since it's only one period and she was bragging
about our oral and how some of us are using a vast amount of english. (obviously referring to me)
after that english was boring yet funny at the same moment.
most of the time was spent talking to Usachan, Lady Tori and Qiu Ling,
not forgetting that we drew a chart for Satheeson. Haha!
Literature, nevertheless, was as fun as usual.
&& I found out that Godzilla was afraid to watch "Supernatural" ,
which, in case you dont know, is showcasting on channel 5.
It's about the paranorms and what - nots.
Haha, I can imagine him covering his face with a pillow! Lol.
then we started talking about the Literature MY Paper and the debate, which lies on the 2nd July.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIGRESS!
Today, Mr Sumo appeared from nowhere again and collided with me purposely
when I was happily enjoying my snack at one side with clique.
Being the belligerent me, I looked back at him and shouted "SUMO" at him for a few times.
Later when I went to the hall, I told Benjamin about it,
cause he asked me to tell him as soon as I see that sumo again.
So when they were dismissed from the hall, the guy walked out of the hall looking at me,
so I starred back at him and rolled my eyes.
and you know what Benjamin did?
Sumo : *looking at me*
Benjamin : "Eh, what's your name? Sun (whatever shit) ah ?!?!
the guy, upon seeing Benjamin, turned away and didnt look back! Haha.
it's rather contradictory that you have such a BIG SIZED BODY but a pea-sized guts. :D
my my, how ironic :)
please, if you wanna do something, face up to it and have some guts.
Dont do it and act as if you felt remorseful about it. :)
seriously, did I even offend YOU ?
I've never seen you in my 4 YEARS in NV, for crying out loud.
& please, if you're so interested in banging people, bang someone your own size,
or maybe the "car-banging" game in the night markets will entertain you? (:
I dont mind if you bark like some dog and insult me or whatever,
cause it's your _______ mouth and I have no right to interfere.
But the fact that you collided with me purposely and it hurts physically just makes me pissed off!
what ? so you think Im small sized and therefore very easy to bully isnt it?
GET YOUR DAMN FACTS RIGHT.
I MAY BE SMALL SIZED, BUT IM NO PUSHOVER, BASTARD.
Go bury your head in your pillow and cry forever more, coward.
The fact that you banged me and wouldnt even dare to face up to reality does not
show how daring you are, but multiplies your coward-ness. [:
THANK YOU BENJAMIN ((:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay, guess I have to go now.
One picture before I go :D



love my cousins forever more ! :D

No comments: